4/7/15

The PSP Phoenix

So, it has been a rather long while since I made a blog post. Partially because I wanted to swap my blog over to jurassicplayer.github.io, and partially because I've just dumped a ton of my time into a sink grabbing some quality of life stuff. Recently, that also entailed getting a rather old and somewhat busted PSP1000. A couple housing cracks here and there, no joystick, button issues, and overall just grime that had caked up inside the console.

After merging my PSP with a second PSP that my brother recently bought, having believed that it was pretty much dead, we ended up with one fairly fantastic PSP and one less than great PSP. Fortunately, the PSP we thought was dead actually wasn't and now there were two working PSPs that work to some extent.

To keep things fairly easy to return and redo in the event that all hell breaks loose on my PSP, I'm going to split up the topic of the PSP into a couple separate posts so that each post can be focused on a specific portion (such as plugins, how to archive, etc.).

In no particular order, I'm going to cover:
- Plugins
- CFW
- Archiving
- Homebrew
- Emulators
- Popsloader
- Other stuff (if I find something)

No comments:

Post a Comment