10/26/12

Introduction to the Blog


Welcome to /dev/anime, the blog about the misadventures of a lone anime/manga lover in the world of linux, specifically Arch Linux.
The idea is to post a video and accompanying blog post that deals with Linux as well as anime roughly once a week or two. What does that actually mean? Put in simple terms, I'm going to mess around with stuff in Linux, report back my findings, and possibly find some MUST HAVES for the common anime lover on linux. Maybe I'll even throw in a couple of my thoughts on various anime/manga series, though that might be rare due to time constraints keeping me away from the newest anime of the season.
With that said, I'm not an amazing linux user. In fact, I still consider myself to be rather new to linux despite having played around with live CDs and having my desktop computer running linux for about 2~4 years. It's only recently that swapped to trying out debian sid/unstable and finally settled on trying out Arch linux around a week ago. From that, though I can't say I'm a wiz at linux, but at least you can learn with me and maybe even take away knowledge from my mistakes to provide yourself with your own setup that you can love and nurture.
So if you are still interested in sticking around, feel free to grab a table. Complimentary water is provided and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

No comments:

Post a Comment